Welcome and Selamat Bertemu

Hi

Search This Blog

Followers

Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2007

why i bother to blog

guess i am kind of bored with nothing to do these day after my retirement 3 years ago. hey why not try blogging...everyone's doing it, there must be some good in that...post my thoughts, past and present, on the net to share with others who might be in the same boat with me...bored and having all the time in the world to kill. after all i do have an opinion on just about anything on earth...anything i see, hear and read around me...why keep my thoughts to myself...despite some people have more than often told me i am too opinionated for my own good..but what the heck, share them with others...some people may even find my thoughts and opinions quite tolerable and even useful and good for their souls...my views and opinions on things have always served as my guiding light in accomplishing things in my life albeit at times in my failures as well....but that's life...as you go through the nooks and corners of your mortal life, the goal is to make sure that accomplishments exceed failures, greatness exceeds humiliation,laughters exceed tears and goodness exceeds evils!

No comments: